Sometimes half of the struggle for me with reading is selecting a book. With how fast paced our lives get, it becomes really hard to just slow down and not only enjoy some reading time but to take the first step of looking through the huge selection of books available and choosing just one.
The Book of the Month Club has taken one of the things that deters me most from reading and made it really simple, they pick the books for you. After registering they have a group of judges who select the reading for the month. Those judges choose five different books that they feel deserve to be read and have been “missed” by a majority of readers. You pick one of the five you want and they will ship it to your door! If you use the promo code SPRING1 you can receive 50% off you 3-month membership. So it will be only $22.49 for 3 months which is essentially $7.50/month!
We are so looking forward to reading from the selection of book we received on our upcoming cruise! It’s crazy we are only a week away! Stay tuned for upcoming posts. Be sure to sign up for our email updates to see amazing pictures from our trip to the Caribbean! Carnival Freedom, here we come!
Phew! These last few weeks have been crazy for the both of us! Andrew signed with a local talent agent and flew off to California! (Blog post coming soon about the travels). I had my mama and cousin visit me in Atlanta and it was so wonderful! Any who, sorry it’s been so quiet here recently. I thought I would kick off our, “welcome back to the blog world” with a weekly obsession post! Hope you enjoy!
- This David Bowie print from Society6 is EVERYTHING.
- I seriously cannot stop watching this Disney Love Medley , what’s better is they are dating and are literally singing a Disney Love Medley to each other. COUPLE GOALS.
- Eating at home. I know that may sound boring, but Andrew and I made a pact that we were going to find more joy in eating at home. We break this pact every so often for wing night and Taco Tuesday, duh.
- I have previously listened to the podcast Magic Lessons but recently have been delving back into what Liz Gilbert has to say about creativity. When I have a particular day of questioning/judging myself, I have been turning this podcast up and reminding myself that it is okay to explore my creative side and enjoy doing it. If you haven’t checked this podcast out yet, you really should!
- I subscribed to the magazine, Real Simple awhile ago! It is such a fun little treat getting this magazine in the mail and I look forward to it every month!
- I recently updated my mat at LuLuLemon and I am IN LOVE with it. The quality of the mat is insane and has made my practice so enjoyable.
- King of Pops salted caramel popsicle dipped in chocolate. Enough said.
- Another Society6 reference, but Giulio Rossi painting. I can’t even. It’s so pretty.
- The trees are starting to bloom in ATL and it makes me so happy!
Who doesn’t love mail? Especially when it’s a box filled with clothes styled specifically towards your survey answers and Instagram aesthetic. With Atlanta’s weather getting nicer each day and the future trips Mallory and I have planned, these clothes have been a perfect addition to my wardrobe. The classic pieces are easily mixed and matched and the quality of products are amazing. So, if you like mail and clothes, please check out the Men’s Style Lab! You won’t be disappointed. And thank you to Leonard and Church and EyeBuyDirect for sending me the watch and glasses, I love them! Now commences my “modeling” shoot. Hope you enjoy.
What I’m wearing: Shoes: Florsheim , Shirt: Original Penguin , Jeans: Mavi, Watch: Leonard and church , Glasses: EyeBuyDirect