- I am the ENFP! What does this mean? Well, it would take a lot of explaining, but basically I’m almost the exact opposite of Mallory. I’m really scatterbrained and a lot more extroverted then she is. Anyway, research Myers Briggs, it is all very fascinating.
- I am an actor and have been since the fourth grade. Our class went on a field trip to see The Fiddler on the Roof and I fell in love with the stage. Recently I have switched to more film acting which is why we decided to move to Atlanta. (more on this in future posts)
- I studied film directing in college and still dream about making movies every day. I love telling stories. Sometimes I think “real life” is too complex; telling stories just makes more sense to me.
- I have lived in 6 different states and have moved over 20 times.
- I have one pectoral muscle. Yup. Those of you that have been following me on Instagram for quite some time might know that it used to be my username: @onepec. I changed my username to @rewhunter because of all the questions the previous one generated. Basically, it’s a long story that involves me and a shark. It’s really interesting. I’ll write about it sometime.
- I’ve traveled to three countries so far but my goal is to see all of them. Shout out to our readers in England, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Sweden, France, Belgium, and Australia! I’m positive you’re the coolest and we would love to come stay with you.
- My favorite movie of all time is The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I think the script is brilliant and I love the acting. “I can’t see anything I don’t like about you.”
- I spent two years acting at Sight and Sound theaters playing Jonah in the show “Jonah”. It was the scariest thing I’ve ever done and I still have nightmares about messing up on stage. In the two years I was there almost 800,000 people saw the show. Thankfully I was the understudy, so of the 690 performances I was only Jonah 200 and something of them. Rodney and Tom, I don’t know how you did it! Miss you guys.
- I come from a family of 7 and I love that. I think I draw from each of them in my acting choices.
- I still have about 200 TY Beanie Babies and I’m having a hard time getting rid of them. Mostly because I spent a lot of time as a child saving/ working to buy them and I feel like I’m doing a disservice to my younger self by throwing them out even though my wife dislikes that I’m kind of a packrat.
I hope these made you laugh because I really try not to take myself too seriously and hopefully that will be evident in this post and posts to come. Also, this is really scary and we don’t really know what we are doing but we felt like this would be a huge creative outlet for us! So if you are even a little bit interested, sign up on the right for email updates. We love having you here! -Andrew
PHOTO BY MICHAELLA JELIN (@YELLOWBIRDVISUALS) FOR SO WORTH LOVING (@SOWORTHLOVING)