- I am the ISFP of the pair! Although most of the concepts that come with this personality are true for me, I don’t believe in completely boxing someone into a category. I choose to believe that all life is fluid and that personalities can be too!
- I am a nurse currently working in the aesthetic field, in short, I inject filler and botox!
- I fell in love with yoga a few years ago, thanks to a lovely friend who started encouraging me to at least try it! Since then, it has become my favorite form of physical activity/restoration.
- This is the FIRST time I have ever moved away from my hometown, Springfield, MO. I know it is cliche to say, but it is both exciting and scary! I am proud of myself for taking that initial step and am excited to watch my introverted self push those comfortable boundaries a bit.
- I have been working on my green thumb and have been doing so much better at keeping my plant babies alive! Hallelujah!
- Harry Potter, Labyrinth, and all things Disney are SO close to my heart. I have tattoos representing all but one of them so far. Probably 90% of my day is thinking about going to Disney world and Harry Potter world again. I may even make a Labyrinth world for fellow Jareth lovers out there.
- I grew up playing piano for a total of 12 years. Suffering from stage fright the entirety of my life, I could never bring myself to play in front of people (at least when I was old enough to say so). Although I’m not able to play currently due to the fact that we can’t fit a piano in our 655 square foot apartment, I still have a love for the piano and hope to continue one day.
- Movie and TV soundtracks usually make me more emotional than the acting or storyline.
- I love coffee. My go to cup is black but I’ll occasionally splurge on a latte here or there. Recently, the lavender latte my husband makes for me melts my heart and has been my taste buds first choice.
- I hope one day to travel the world and see the places that have been set on my heart, ie. Hobbitown.
I hope you enjoyed 10 things about me! I’m sure this will be a recurring post in the future for the both of us, Happy day! -Mal
PHOTO BY MICHAELLA JELIN (@YELLOWBIRDVISUALS) FOR SO WORTH LOVING (@SOWORTHLOVING)